Top 10 Deluxe Hotels In Istanbul
Top 10 Deluxe Hotels In Istanbul
Istanbul has over 2500 years of history, culture, and traditions, amazing landmarks, vibrant nightlife, and breathtaking views. Millions of tourists travel to Istanbul and enjoy beautiful landscapes and views. Moreover, to accommodate tourists , there are lots of Deluxe and luxurious hotels available in Istanbul.
This article covers Top 10 Deluxe Hotels In Istanbul.
GRAND HYATT ISTANBUL
- Firstly, Located in the heart of the city, this luxurious Istanbul hotel is within walking distance from Taksim Square, and main convention and exhibition centres. It offers an outdoor pool, a spa and fitness centre, and modern meeting rooms.
- Taksim Metro Station is only 400 m from Grand Hyatt. The historical Sultanahmet area is 5 km away including Topkapi Palace, Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque. Ataturk Airport is within 20 km. Private parking is available on site for an additional fee. Istanbul Airport is 50 km from Grand Hyatt Istanbul.
- Lastly, It includes a spa and wellness center, a fitness center, a hammam, a seasonal outdoor pool and another for children, a sauna, full body massages, a steam bath, and beauty services. Prices in the hotel for standard rooms range around $418.
THE MARMARA TAKSIM
- Firstly, The Marmara Hotel at Taksim offers luxurious rooms with amazing Bosphorus and city views. There are plenty of services available. The hotel grounds are beautiful, with spectacular views from the pool and the terrace restaurant. Moreover rooms have an enormous balcony with breathtaking views.
- Marmara Taksim Istanbul includes two restaurants, one with a distinctive view of Taksim Square and the other located on the terrace floor. Wide variety of local and regional dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner are available. Furthermore, there are shopping malls and plenty of facilities around hotel.
- Lastly, Standard room rates in this hotel starts from 170$ and varies accordingly.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL ISTANBUL
- The hotel can accommodate up to 130 guests in 65 guest rooms which include 11 luxurious suites and other rooms classified under different categories. People can freely use the Walking track, ornamental pool, children’s playgrounds, fitness center. Also Camera security is available.
- The Marmara Suite is one of the magnificent places in the hotel. It has three private balconies overlooking the Marmara Sea.
- Lastly, stylish and well-appointed Guest Rooms offer the very best in comfort and privacy, while providing a peaceful retreat to relax and unwind throughout your stay.
SOHO HOUSE ISTANBUL HOTEL
- Firstly, Soho House Istanbul is situated in Beyoglu district. Moreover it features 3 original buildings
- It is one of the luxurious 5-star hotels in Istanbul. The hotel an ancient club dating back to the 19th century.
- Soho House Istanbul has 87 bedrooms, and guests have access to the members’ club, gym, spa and rooftop. Learn more and book a stay here.
- Lastly, Room prices in Soho House Istanbul start from $285 per night and varies accordingly.
PERA PALACE HOTEL
- Firstly, The Pera Palace Hotel is located in the Tepebaşı neighbourhood of Pera, once known as “Little Europe”. It is about 20 km from Atatürk International Airport. The hotel is in walking distance of Istiklal Avenue, Taksim Square
- The location of the hotel gives it great importance; It is in the center of Istanbul, specifically in Taksim Square, and close to Istiklal Street, surrounded by the embassies of most European countries. The hotel is easily accessible as it is only 5 minutes from the Sishane Metro Station.
- Lastly, Pera Palace Hotel contains 83 rooms, one of which overlooks the Golden Horn, the other overlooks Taksim Square.
SHANGRI-LA BOSPHORUS ISTANBUL HOTEL
- Firstly, Shangri-La Hotel Istanbul is one of the luxurious hotels in Istanbul in the Besiktas area. It has all the facilities and rich services making it one of the most suitable accommodation options.
- There are 186 rooms and suites available, with beautiful Bosphorus views. Moreover, there are 4 restaurants & bars, including the renowned Shang Palace. It is only a 15 minute walk from the iconic Dolmabahçe Palace. Design of rooms and corridors are based on Ottoman glamour and Asian design elements.
- Dedicated and experienced staff provides to all of your needs with an extensive range of services and facilities.
- Lastly, Shangri-La Istanbul hotel booking price starts from $400 for two persons during the tourism season. Lower prices can be obtained in other periods of the year.
SWISSÔTEL THE BOSPHORUS ISTANBUL
- Firstly, SWISSÔTEL is located in the Besiktas district. Besiktas is one of the most prestigious areas in the city center of Istanbul.
- It offers 566 guest rooms and suites. Moreover it has 65 acres of historical gardens with world-class shopping and vibrant nightlife nearby, 63 elegant suites in a variety of sizes and bedroom of varying sizes from studio to one to three-bedroom.
- Furthermore, SWISSÔTEL mixes nature and elegance while also promising living places where you may have fun with your loved ones.
- Lastly, A 24/7 security system, in addition to camera security will be available.
CIRAGAN PALACE KEMPINSKI ISTANBUL
- Firstly, CIRAGAN PALACE KEMPINSKI ISTANBUL is one of the best 5-star hotels in Istanbul near the Bosphorus. It has a total of 310 rooms, including 279 rooms and 20 suites in the hotel section and 11 suites in the palace section.
- This area is rich in service facilities in Istanbul. You can find many markets, stalls, and shopping centers to explore. In addition to the basic facilities, the Hotel provides many recreational facilities for spending quality time.
- Lastly, Including the Spa facilities, an amazing outdoor pool is available.
CONRAD ISTANBUL BOSPHORUS
- Firstly, Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus is situated in Beşiktaş district. The hotel features terraces with panoramic views of the Bosphorus.
- The hotel is surrounded by landmarks such as the storied Dolmabahce Palace. Rejuvenate at our Spa Soul, indoor and outdoor pools, and tennis club. Guests in executive rooms or suites can access the Executive Lounge.
- Lastly, Conrad Bosphorus features an open buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner that includes Mediterranean cuisine, and there is a café that serves light meals, cocktails, and various drinks.
RAFFLES ISTANBUL HOTEL
- Firstly, Raffles Istanbul is located above the Bosphorus at the intersection of Istanbul’s best connections. Moreover, spacious rooms, suites in the city at and legendary Butler service are provided.
- Raffles Istanbul Restaurant serves a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes. In addition to a varied buffet of international dishes.
- Lastly, The hotel offers fully equipped rooms with a city view. An outdoor pool and an indoor pool, sauna, modern gym, traditional Turkish bath, and massage