HOW TO OBTAIN TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY REAL ESTATE
TURKEY CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
The State of the Turkish Republic published in the list of the Official Newpaper to change turkey citizenship rules on December 7, 2018:
For investors who have committed to buying real estate worth 250 USD, it will give Turkey citizenship directly to their families, exceptionally. Previously, this figure was $ 1,000,000, and the drop to $ 250,000 was a huge advantage for investors wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship by real estate.
TURKISH CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT LAW:
Turkish citizenship law changed by Turkish goverment 19 september 2018 which is bring big advantage who want to get Turkish Citizenship by investment. Turkey is one of the most advanced contry in word provide citizenship.
- Purchase of real estate with a value not less than 250.000 USD and not being able to sell it for 3 years.
- Depositing at least 500,000 US dollars of deposits in the bank, provided that they are not withdrawn from the bank for a period of 3 years.
- Establishing and operating a company that employs at least 50 Turkish citizens.
ADVANTAGES OF THE TURKISH PASSPORT:
Turkey is one of the most important countries in the world, as it is the 18th largest economy in the world.
Economy: and it ranks 15th among the G20 countries in terms of per capita income. According to the most prestigious research in the world, in 2030 the Turkish economy will be the twelfth economy in the world in terms of strength.
the most powerful passport No. 55 in the world.
10 years of multiple entry and exit to America.
The ability to obtain a Schengen visa easily.
Free education and health service.
Direct entry without a visa to 111 countries such as Japan, South Korea, Brazil and Russia.
Transfer money easily and without interruption and a business opportunity anywhere in the world.
The presence of important job opportunities because it is a growing economy.
One of the most beautiful countries in the world, historically and geographically, with a high standard of living.
WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF THE TURKISH CITIZEN?
Turkey is the country with the largest population in Europe right now, and it is one of the country’s biggest advantages. Thanks to this category of young population, Turkey will be one of the most important countries in the world.
The following points should be taken into consideration regarding the future of Turkish citizens:
- The 18th economy in the world.
- Due to their location in the middle of the world, Turkish companies enjoy easy import and export opportunities.
- Getting a good education because of the education system in Turkey is easy with several countries, including the possibility of finding work.
- The presence of great potentials in the field of underground wealth, and in this case it has the ability to enrich the Turkish people.
- Turkey is the 8th most visited country in the world. It has a very important potential in terms of tourism, as it is considered a very important player in this field.
- Turkey is a candidate country for EU membership, it is fully compatible in terms of EU standards, and full EU membership will provide great benefits to the Turkish people.
- The Turkish economy will be the 12th economy in the world in 2030, and the 11th in the world in terms of strength in 2050.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR TURKISH CITIZENSHIP
This document is necessary for apply Turkey Citizenship. Normally Turkish Citizenship process taking 3 or 4 month after apply if you prepare your turkish citizenship paper exactly. A lot of peeople losing time to get their Turkish passport because of missing document. You can see above exactly Turkish Citizenship apply Document.
- Turksih citizenship application form (VAT 4) which is showing you personel information
- Passport or similar paper indicating a citizen of which country, if the person is stateless, a Turkish translation notarized by a notary of the approved document.
- If there is a child in the custody of the father or mother who is required to obtain Turkish citizenship with him or her, if he is in the country in the presence of a notary or authorized employee, if he is abroad requesting external representation or the paper that shows the consent of the other parent issued by the competent authorities in State or certified Turkish translation is required.
- Certificate of marital status and marriage certificate in case of marriage, certificate of divorce in case of divorce, certificate of death of the husband or wife in case of death of the partner.
- A document such as a birth certificate or a population registration document, which shows the identity of the person, and a document from the population registry proving the family ties of spouses and children in case of marriage.
- In case that the month and day of the date of birth are not available, a paper from the competent authorities in the country to complete the date of birth, and the signed declaration that he / she accepts a transaction in accordance with Article 39 of the Population Services Law.
- A receipt stating that the service value was paid at the Ministry of Finance.
- Two biometric photographs with a white background size 50 x 60 mm identified by the International Civil Aviation Organization and can be machine readable.